We provide forensic genealogical services for solicitors
Helping to locate heirs both locally, nationally & internationally
Bond Lane Research provide forensic genealogical services for solicitors, we have over 10 years’ experience and currently have a 95% success rate. We locate heirs both locally, nationally & internationally, whether you are faced with an intestacy or need to trace a person or a document, we can help you. For example, we can trace:
- Missing beneficiaries named in a Will,
- Legally entitled beneficiaries in cases of intestacy,
- Pension fund holders Or Insurance Policy Holders and their legal beneficiaries,
- Locate and provide Grant Documents and civil records.
- Provide a genealogical report for missing beneficiary insurance.
We can also locate other relevant people such as trustees, executors and title holders. Bond Lane Research sets a high standard of genealogical services, we have a reputation for thoroughness, integrity and efficiency.
Our headquarters are in Newport South Wales, and we are associates of Celtic Research Ltd, which gives us access to offices around the country and a global network of agents. You can find out more about us in our list of services and our clients’ testimonials.
If you have a case that you think we could help you with, please don’t hesitate to call us on +44(0)1633 669399 or use the contact form below to get in touch with our research team