- Natalie’s paternal grandfather was English and paternal grandmother was Danish.
- Natalie’s maternal grandfather was English and maternal grandmother was Irish.
- Natalie’s parents were both White & born in South Africa. Her fathers’ name may have been Tom.
- Natalie has a younger sister.
- Natalie’s family home in the 1960’s was in Francis town, Botswana.
- Natalie attended Lusaka Girl’s High School until 15.
- Natalie has a daughter Tracey, who was born in 1963. Tracey’s father was the son of a multi-millionaire landowner, and was forbidden to marry Natalie, as she was “below his station”
- Natalie lived in England in 1967 and was last known to be living in Johannesburg in the 1980’s.
- Natalie was very skilled in office/accounting work.
- Natalie’s Last known address (in 1989), was Flat 801 Metropolitan Heights, Kaptein Street, Hillbrow Johannesburg , and was employed as a “Bookkeeper”
- Natalie’s younger sister is believed to be married to a quantity surveyor, and lives in Accra.
Are you a relative of Natalie or do you know her Family, if so, please contact us urgently, your details will be kept strictly confidential.